What We Do
Noah Legacy Consulting consists of the following:
- Legacy Product & Services
- Legacy Team
- Legacy Network
- Legacy Clients
How We Do It
We start by creating a plan and collaborate with the customer to execute the plan.
A benefit to becoming a NLC Client is access to the Legacy Team, Network & more!
Quality results at a economical price.
WHY WE EXIST – Because…”no one succeeds alone” - Robert Reffkin
EXPECTATIONS – Corporate expectations with entrepreneurial mindset
Quality Service - Reliability - Client-focused
We are a selected network of business professionals with a passion for entrepreneurship & small business development. This network consists experts from all aspects of the business journey: Lawyers, CPAs, Accountants, Web and App Developers, Graphic Designers, Copy Writers, Marketers, Life Coaches, Wellness Coaches, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Videographers, Photographers, Insurance Brokers, Leadership Development Experts, etc. This exclusive network makes it possible to minimize cost and keep our services affordable for small business owners and entrepreneurs. We are in this together. As serial entrepreneurs and business developers, we understand the financial struggle. Founder Thomas at first glance understands what it takes, the time, energy & sacrifices required to build a successful business with minimal capital and resources. We are the team you dreamed of. Welcome to the Legacy Network!
Other Benefits of Being a Legacy Client
- Access to Legacy Business Network
- Access 3G Productions, in-house media production team
- Access to Legacy Academy (aka client resource library)
- Access to Legacy Business Library
- Owner’s Entrepreneurship Bible: Literature, Podcast, Software (Sales, Marketing, Operations), and other tools and resources designed for continuous education, personal development, business growth & efficient workflow.
- Complimentary business & leadership coaching (non-profit initiative)
- Accepting donations, all proceeds will be donated to our non-profit partners. Stay tuned for more information